Available Sizes: 6′ – 10′
* Black Hills Spruce scientific name: Picea glauca densata
* The Black Hills Spruce offers a denser, more compact habit than the white
* The Black Hills Spruce grows to a height of 30’–60′ and a spread of 15’–25′ at
* The Black Hills Spruce prefers full sun and partial shade.
* The Black Hills Spruce features dark green to blue-green needles that are
To see what’s included with our installation, scroll to bottom of page!
Our Other Products
Installed Price List
The above prices include the above plants installed, mulched, watered and a one-year guarantee against death, excluding acts of God; (i.e., damage from animals, damage due to weather conditions, damage from shade, damage from snow plowing, damage from salt spray, damage from dog urine, etc.).
The one-year guarantee against death shall commence on the date of completion. Failure to timely pay the contract price in full shall void the one-year guarantee. The above prices include shipping.
The above prices do not include any sales tax if applicable.
Please note: For a period of one-year after the installation date, we will periodically stop by to water, prune, straighten and replace any dead trees if necessary (only one replacement per tree), excluding acts of God; (i.e. damage from animals, damage due to weather conditions, damage from shade, damage from snow plowing, damage from salt spray, damage from dog urine, etc.) at no additional cost.
Miller Landscaping, Inc. is not responsible for any irrigation and/or electrical damage or repairs.