Available Sizes: 5′ – 22′
Nigra Arborvitae scientific name: Thuja occidentalis ‘Nigra’
* The Nigra Arborvitae is an upright, cone shaped, narrow evergreen with
flattened sprays of dense, deep green foliage and good winter color.
* The Nigra Arborvitae is a hardy, relatively low maintenance tree.
* The Nigra Arborvitae makes an excellent vertical accent, wind or privacy screen,
natural fence or hedge.
* The Nigra Arborvitae grows 20′-30′ high with a spread of 4′-10′ wide.
* The Nigra Arborvitae adapts to a wide range of soils.
To see what’s included with our installation, scroll to bottom of page!
Our Other Products
Installed Price List
The above prices include the above plants installed, mulched, watered and a one-year guarantee against death, excluding acts of God; (i.e., damage from animals, damage due to weather conditions, damage from shade, damage from snow plowing, damage from salt spray, damage from dog urine, etc.).
The one-year guarantee against death shall commence on the date of completion. Failure to timely pay the contract price in full shall void the one-year guarantee. The above prices include shipping.
The above prices do not include any sales tax if applicable.
Please note: For a period of one-year after the installation date, we will periodically stop by to water, prune, straighten and replace any dead trees if necessary (only one replacement per tree), excluding acts of God; (i.e. damage from animals, damage due to weather conditions, damage from shade, damage from snow plowing, damage from salt spray, damage from dog urine, etc.) at no additional cost.
Miller Landscaping, Inc. is not responsible for any irrigation and/or electrical damage or repairs.